The Stated Supply is for 20 hours per week with a total compensation package of $2300 per month. Salary and benefits are negotiable.
COMPENSATION IS FOR 20 HOURS PER WEEK.
Turn of River Church (TORCH) defines itself as an Ecumenical Presbyterian Congregation. We are a chapel-sized congregation worshiping in a picturesque, typical New England church nestled in a residential neighborhood in close proximity to the Merritt Parkway (Rt15).
TORCH is seeking clergy to fill a Stated Supply position, while our current pastor on medical leave and there is no specific return date, as of yet.
The primary focus for this position is:
* Lead weekly worship and using the current liturgical calendar, prepare and deliver the sermon
* Work with our worship music chairperson to select appropriate hymns for both the sermon and congregation
* Administer the sacrament of communion once per month, usually the first Sunday
Pastoral Services and Care
* Perform any special services, such as funerals
* Call on/visit with infirm members of the congregation
* Administer communion to shut-ins, once per month
The secondary focus for this position is:
Attend local ministerial meetings
Attend Presbytery meetings and coordinating with Presbytery
Please direct any inquiries regarding this position to: TORCH1861@GMAIL.COM
This is the only contact information for this inquiry.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours In Christ,
Clerk of Session – TORCH